[imp] Shibboleth/SSO integration

Cassio Nishiguchi cassio at protectnetwork.org
Tue Apr 11 12:51:27 PDT 2006

Thanks for the response, Chuck, but I actually should have phrased my question
differently.  I'm not sure where to add the code to set the new password so
that it runs when the preferences are saved.  I've added the code below to
horde/conf/prefs.php - is there a hook that gets executed after these
preferences are changed?

$prefGroups['imap'] = array(
    'column' => _("Other Information"),
    'label' => _("Mail Server Account"),
    'desc' => _("Set the username and password used to authenticate to your
mail server."),
    'members' => array('imap_auth_username', 'imap_auth_password')
);

$_prefs['imap_auth_username'] = array(
    'value' => '',
    'locked' => false,