[imp] Kronolith problems continue [WAS: patched horde to 3.1.1 - cannot log in]

Josh Trutwin josh at trutwins.homeip.net
Thu Apr 13 12:55:57 PDT 2006

>> [11-Apr-2006 11:55:36] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:
>> open() in /source/web/horde/horde-3.1/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php on
>> line 99
>>
>> The left sidebar no longer appears because of this.
>>
>> Is my installation all foobar'd?  I don't seem to see others having
>> these kinds of problems.
>>
>> Kronolith is 2.1.
>
> Probably http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=3717
>
> Jan.

I noticed the new Kronolith release today so I grabbed the patch.  The
CHANGELOG lists that bug 3717 is closed, but the patch that is
attached on http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=3717 doesn't seem to have
been applied to kronolith/lib/Driver/kolab.php.  I thought maybe it
was fixed some other way, but the error is still showing up after
applying the patch.  I applied the patch from the bug ticket manually
- but I STILL get this #@!$@ error.

Any ideas?  This is driving me nuts, I want to roll this out but if
the sidebar keeps barfing I'm on hold.  I can't even disable kronolith
in the registry or I get an error from Horde "kronolith is not activated".

I noticed that the heading for CHANGELOG says 2.1.1-cvs - do I still
need to grab a snapshot to fix this bug?

v2.1.1-cvs

<snip>
[cjh] Prevent listAlarms() from causing a fatal error if no calendar
is open (Bug #3717).
<snip>

Thanks,

Josh