[imp] Permissions after Login

Philipp Bartels hever at web.de
Thu Apr 13 14:13:14 PDT 2006

Hello,
I'm using Horde 3.1.1 with IMP 4.1.
I set up my IMAP Server in servers.php in the IMP config and let IMP handle the horde authentication.
When I am using an Emailadress to login, which is listed in the administrators Array ($conf['auth']['admins'] ), all works fine.
But when I am using an Emailadress not listed in den admins Array I can not open the Inbox or any other folders, I can't do anything.
I get only the header and an information about my last login, other Parts of the Site are blank.
I'm asking you now, what can I do?
I think its not the best solution to add every Emailadress in the admins array.