[imp] Weird problem with certain attachments

imp-archive@cloud9.net imp-archive at cloud9.net
Wed Apr 19 10:29:56 PDT 2006

We're using IMP 4.0.4, which is the latest 4.0.x available as far as I
know.  I tried to upgrade just IMP to 4.1.1, nothing on the web site
indicated that that wouldn't work.  I copied the configurations over for
4.0.4 to 4.1.1, but when someone tries to log in the connection seems to
hang.  Is Horde 3.1.x required for IMP 4.1.x to work?  Regardless, is
there any workaround for the problem described below?  Can I somehow for
example make those types of graphic attachments simply be non-viewable to
prevent bumping into this bug?