[imp] Attachment corruption problem

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Tue Apr 25 06:53:06 PDT 2006

Hello. I am running Horde 3.1.1 and Imp 4.1.1 on a Red Hat Linux server
with Apache 2.0.52 and PHP 4.3.9.

I have a small (16 kB) file that becomes corrupted when sent as an
e-mail attachment with Imp. If the file is sent with a desktop e-mail
client or with another web mail service (we tested with Hotmail using
the same browsers), then it is not corrupted. Every other file i have
sent through Imp works perfectly; it is just the one that does not. Any
ideas what would cause this problem, or how i can fix it?

I have tested with different web browsers on different operating
systems:
  Firefox on Linux
  Internet Explorer on Windows
  Konqueror on Linux
Interestingly, when using Konqueror the file is not corrupted (but
Konqueror crashes immediately after uploading the file to Imp). With
the other browsers the file is corrupted.