[imp] Attachment corruption problem [RESOLVED]

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Wed Apr 26 13:27:17 PDT 2006

On Wednesday 26 April 2006 15:11, Daniel A. Ramaley wrote:
>Since Imp can also use the fileinfo extension (and since it is listed
>first in the code, i assume that it is preferred), i'm going to try to
>get that working and see if it works correctly on this file.

Getting fileinfo working fixed the problem! I have tested a number of
attachments, and all are coming through correctly, including the one
that was causing all the problems!

Thanks again to everyone who posted on this problem. It would have taken
me far longer to figure out the solution without all the help.