[imp] Fwd: sending to a mailing list

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Apr 27 16:39:23 PDT 2006

----- Forwarded message from orange at orangecore.net -----
     Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 19:06:55 -0400
     From: orange at orangecore.net
       To: chuck at horde.org

Hi Chuck,

Sorry for the unsolicited email,
But I'm trying to do something very simple in Horde, and I can't get
it to work.
How do I send an email to a group of people without them all seeing
each other's
names?

I have created a list in the address book, but it seems that when I
send to that
list (w/ the list-name as the To:), everyone on it can see each other's email
addys.
Or is this not the case?
I would think that maybe Horde/Turba is coded to show the addys to the sender,
but it seems to me that if i get a copy of the email I should see what they
will.

?

HTH,
jl