[imp] Undefined index: field_end

Jean-Marc Coursimault horde at axperia.net
Fri Apr 28 06:10:32 PDT 2006

Hello,

I've upgraded my Horde/Imp/ install on Mandriva 2006 to the folowing
versions :

horde-nag-2.1-1mdk
horde-ingo-1.1-1mdk
horde-3.0.5-1mdk
horde-imp-4.1-1mdk
horde-turba-2.1-1mdk
horde-3.1.1-1mdk
horde-mnemo-2.1-1mdk

I see that there is a new "virtual mailbox" for new messages which
works (almost) fine.
When I try to modify it, I get 7 messages such as those below :

Notice: Undefined index: field_end in
/usr/share/horde/imp/templates/search/header.inc
Notice: Undefined index: field_end in /var/www/horde/imp/search.php
Notice: Undefined index: match in
/usr/share/horde/imp/templates/search/header.inc

I tried to restart Apache, and to see what has changed in the config
files, but I don't see  anything. A user on this maiing list said the
pb existed but magically diseappeared after logging off/on : doesn't
work for me.

Any hints ?

Thanks a lot
-- JM