[imp] Horde/Apache trying to save/open the mailbox.php or compose.php

Fernando Pereira fernandolinux at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 10:00:13 PDT 2006

Hi,

I have a common instalattion of Horde/IMP in my Linux box. It is a SuSE
Linux ES 9, SP2, Horde version 3.1.1, IMP version H3 4.1.1,
Apache/2.0.44 (Unix) PHP/5.0.5, my IMAP server is a Courier-IMAP that is
working just fine, my Horde compilation has zlib, and the compression at the
php.ini is turned
off, but the zlib compression item in the Configure panel,at the tab
General,
is checked. I can acess all the pages of Configure panel of Horde, save
configs,
everything is ok with Horde interface. The problem is with IMP, when I click
at the Inbox, it
tries to save the mailbox.php, or after I compose a message, when I click at
the
Send button, the same problem occurs. I can access the other Folders (Trash,
Sent, Spam), except
the Inbox, which is what I most need. Any help or suggestions will be much
appreciated.
Thks in advance.

Regards,
Fernando Pereira