[imp] Purge deleted missing... again.

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Sat May 6 06:20:35 PDT 2006

Running HEAD-CVS from Friday.

In the "Deleting and moving messages" I have the following.

Return to the mailbox listing after deleting, moving, or copying
a message?  [Unchecked]

What should we do with spam messages after they have been reported as spam
or innocent? [Nothing]

When deleting messages, move them to your Trash folder instead of marking
them as deleted? [Unchecked]

Use Virtual Trash Folder? [Unchecked]

Trash Folder [None]

Display the "Empty Trash" link in the menubar? [Checked]

Display the "Empty Spam" link in the menubar?  [Unchecked]

Yet, when I delete a message in my Inbox, it is removed from the list (but
it still "counts" as a message in the left pane menu list for INBOX).

There is no "Purge deleted" link anywhere, and neither is there a "show /
hide deleted messages" either.

When I look in my (courier) IMAP-store, the messages are still in the ./cur
folder.

What might be up here?