[imp] GPG Keys created are not saved

Manilal K M libregeek at gmail.com
Tue May 9 06:52:12 PDT 2006

hello all,
   I am a beginner to Horde applications. We have an Horde
installation on our server. Recently we need to enable digital
signatures to sign all the outgoing email. I tried to create the
digital signature using GPG. The key creation was successful but
unfortunately it didn't got saved. When I created the Keys the
following messages were displayed:
<quote>
Personal PGP keypair generated successfully.
Search failed
</quote>

After this it shows me the Public/Private Key pair. Then I saved the
options and logged out. Again I logged in and looked for the keys and
it was Missing !!!.
I use qmail and qmail-ldap for mail pupose and LDAP as authentication backend.

Where did I go wrong? Please help.

Horde details:
Horde: 3.2-cvs
Dimp: H3 (0.1-cvs)