[imp] CVS not updating? (Was: Purge missing)

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed May 10 09:57:50 PDT 2006

Quoting Jan Johansson <j2 at mupp.net>:

>> Did you logout/login?
>

> Yes.
>

>> Clarify for me - you are not using a Trash folder and you are seeing
>
>> neither "Purge Deleted" nor "Show/Hide Deleted"?
>
> Correct.
>

> Here is my view, with three deleted messages in my inbox

> And now I enable "When deleting messages, move them to...."

Looking at your screenshots, it is working perfectly.  In the first
example, you have 3 deleted messages that are hidden from view.  But
they are still marked as UNSEEN.  Therefore, they will show up in
folder counts as unseen messages (because they exist in the mailbox
and are unseen messages).  We don't "hide" deleted messages from new
message counts (and we can't anyway - without seriously killing
performance).

In your second view there will be no "purge" or "show/hide" deleted
links because you are using a trash mailbox.  THis is expected behavior.

michael