[imp] WG: Horde Problems

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sun May 14 23:49:42 PDT 2006

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von kite at extremecontrol.net -----
      Datum: Fri, 12 May 2006 16:06:14 -0500
        Von: Marco Cristofanelli <kite at extremecontrol.net>
    Betreff: Horde Problems
         An: consulting at janschneider.de

Hi Jan,

I am extremely frustrated with Horde.  Can you please help me!!  I am
trying to
send an email to an address book list.  It comes back as failed email.  I then
send the email to individual email addresses on the list and they come back
failed.  However, I put my email in the middle of the list and I receive the
email.  When I get the failed mail email for the list it does not show the
individual emails that failed.  It shows the first email has sent and then the
rest of the list has failed.  So, basically I have no idea who receives my
emails and who doesn?t when I do a list.  Can you please help.  Thanks.

Heather Froeming

Marco Cristofanelli
General Manager-Extreme Control
Kiteboarding Paradise/Dive Passion
IKO Kiteboarding Instructor, Padi Instructor, Full Cave Diver
www.extremecontrol.net
SkyPe name: marcocristofanelli
Mexico cel: 52 984 745 45 55

Jan.