[imp] Problems when trying to display a mail message (imp 4.04)

Evandro Alves eoalves at gmail.com
Tue May 16 05:26:17 PDT 2006

Hi Jan,

I know that this problem has fixed in imp 4.1, but in imp 4.1 I can't use a
folder in $imp/servers.php
it's my servers.php file

$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'Server',
    'server' => 'server.domain',
    'hordeauth' => false,
    'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => '.webmail/',
    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => 'domain.br',
    'smtphost' => 'server.domain',
    'smtpport' => 25,
    'realm' => '',
    'preferred' => '',
    'dotfiles' => false,
    'hierarchies' => array()
);

All my users are using this folder, Anybody know how to do this in IMP 4.1??
Thank's