[imp] Virtual folder error

GajendranA gajena at mail.lankabell.com
Sat May 20 07:54:09 PDT 2006

Hi

I am using IMP 4.1. When I click the "Edit" button of the virtual folder I
get these errors.

Notice: Undefined index: field_end in
/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/horde/imp/templates/search/header.inc on line 44

Undefined index: match in
/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/horde/imp/templates/search/header.inc on line 44
/> Match Any Query

Undefined index: field_end in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/horde/imp/search.php
on line 315,316,317

Have anybody come across these errors. Anybody please help on this.

Thanks
Gajen

If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error,
e-mail is strictly forbidden.