[imp] WG: [core] Cookies

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Jun 1 09:04:25 PDT 2006

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von simon at diversematters.co.uk -----
      Datum: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 15:16:08 +0000
        Von: simon at diversematters.co.uk
    Betreff: [core] Cookies
         An: security at horde.org

I dont know much about these but am getting frustrated by the
following message when trying to send mail:

"Please log in again to resume composing your message. If you are NOT
using cookies AND you are composing messages in popup windows, you
will have to log in again in your main window as well. This is to keep
attackers from hijacking your session ID. We apologize for any
inconvenience."

Can you advise how I should adjust settings to avoid this.  I am using
internet explorer

I'm not sure which version of Horde I am using

http://www.diversematters.co.uk:2095/horde/index.php

I hope you can respond quickly so my business is not disrupted for too long.

Many thx

Simon Cox

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/