[imp] Error sending messages: sendmail returned error code 127

Andrew Mill millsy-horde at andrewmill.com
Sun Jun 4 22:07:00 PDT 2006

I've just setup HORDE / IMP to provide webmail services.  During
testing, I receive an error, "sendmail returned error code 127" when
ever I try to send a message.  The servers.php file does correctly
reference the SMTP server for my hosting provider.  I do know that my
provider uses qmail, instead of sendmail.  Sending messages from a
client/server mail program (eg. Thunderbird) works fine.

Any ideas on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Millsy