[imp] An old bug with IMP and a problem with Turba

Morgan LEFIEUX morgan.lefieux at saint-lo.fr
Tue Jun 13 12:07:23 PDT 2006

Hello,

well in fact there are 3 points:

1 - i use IMP 4.1.1 / Horde 3.1.1 with a MS Exchange 2000 server and i
think the bug #2878 is here again because the sidebar doesn't refresh
at all until i set the option "Use IMAP folder subscriptions" to "true".

2 - i've set up Turba with an SQL source for personnal address book
and i've got a problem when i try to define a new list of 2 or more
contacts:
  I give the name of the new list but the name doesn't appear then,
instead i can see "," so the list has no name.
This is the map i use in sources.php:
'map' => array(
         '__key' => 'object_id',
         '__owner' => 'owner_id',
         '__type' => 'object_type',
         '__members' => 'object_members',
         '__uid' => 'object_uid',
         //'name' => 'object_name',
         'name' => array('fields' => array('firstname',
'lastname'),'format' => '%s %s'),
         'lastname' => 'object_lastname',
         'firstname' => 'object_firstname',
         'email' => 'object_email',
         'alias' => 'object_alias',
         'homeAddress' => 'object_homeaddress',
         'workAddress' => 'object_workaddress',
         'homePhone' => 'object_homephone',
         'workPhone' => 'object_workphone',
         'cellPhone' => 'object_cellphone',
         'fax' => 'object_fax',
         'title' => 'object_title',
         'company' => 'object_company',
         'notes' => 'object_notes',
         'pgpPublicKey' => 'object_pgppublickey',
         'smimePublicKey' => 'object_smimepublickey',
         'freebusyUrl' => 'object_freebusyurl'
     ),

3 - is there any way to choose when composing a new message in IMP, if
i want to sign or not my mail, like switching a "signature" button ?
how can i configure this ?

Thanks a lot !

Morgan LEFIEUX