[imp] [announce] IMP H3 (4.1.2) (final)

Anant Athavale asa at isac.gov.in
Mon Jun 19 07:24:55 PDT 2006

> Major changes compared to the IMP H3 (4.1.1) version are:
>     * Allow to toggle off the Virtual Inbox.
>     * Display quota for current folder on Cyrus servers.
>     * Updated German, Italian and Spanish translations.
>     * Several small bugfixes and improvements.

Dear List:

I applied the patches for 4.1.2 from 4.1.1, and I am not able to see
quota for current folder.  It shows the same value of total INBOX for
all sub-folders also.

My servers.php configuration is as below:

$servers['cyrus'] = array(
     'name' => 'Cyrus IMAP Server',
     'server' => 'localhost',
     'hordeauth' => false,
     'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
     'port' => 143,
     'maildomain' => 'isac.gov.in',
     'smtphost' => 'localhost',
     'smtpport' => 25,
     'realm' => 'isac.gov.in',
     'preferred' => '',
     'admin' => array(
         'params' => array(
             'login' => 'cyrus',
             'password' => 'xxxxxx',
             'userhierarchy' => 'user.'
         )
     ),
     'quota' => array(
         'driver' => 'cyrus',
         'params' => array(),
     ),
     'acl' => array(
         'driver' => 'rfc2086',
     ),
);

Am I wrong in understanding the meaning of "Display quota for current
folder on Cyrus servers." ?

Regards,

Anant.