[imp] html mail compose and reading problems

Bosco Tsang maillist at bosco.cs.uoguelph.ca
Mon Jun 19 13:11:50 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I am experience problem on imp 4.1.1 where spell check seems does not work
on html composition. I have found a patch of spelling.php (id #2060 which
should be fixed on version 4.0.4) which mostly already in place except for
\r. However, this still do not fix the problem.  Any idea why? And how to
fix it? I am running aspell on RedHat Linux

Btw, will upgrade to the latest version 4.1.2 helps?

Bosco

  _____