[imp] AJAX Autocomplete in Internet Explorer [Fixed]

Brandon W. Uhlman brandon.uhlman at ssrlibrary.ca
Thu Jun 22 02:14:28 PDT 2006

Fix'd!

The problem appears to have been caused by an incorrectly set value
for $conf['cookie']['path'] ('/horde' instead of '/').

When I got the latest patches from CVS tonight, requiring cookies to
be set correctly because session IDs weren't getting handed around in
URIs anymore, I set that path correctly and all was as good as new.

Thanks for the help; hopefully this will be helpful if someone else
runs into the same problem.

Brandon

Quoting "Brandon W. Uhlman" <brandon.uhlman at ssrlibrary.ca>:

> I love the new AJAX stuff in IMP, and I will be trying DIMP soon to
> see what I think of it. Some users, including me, can't get the
> address completion to work in IE6, while it does work in our other
> browsers (Firefox, Opera, etc). A quick peek through the imp mailing
> logs and documentation doesn't show any specific problems related to
> this.

It works fine here - make sure you enable javascript error alerting in
IE, and that you have latest CVS HEAD ...

-chuck

----- End forwarded message -----