[imp] Inbox position in the Menubar.

Korthrun korthrun at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 08:40:48 PDT 2006

My IMP version: IMP H3 (4.1.2) (The most recent as of last night)
My Horde version: Horde 3.1.1 (The most recent as of last night)
Other info:
PHP 4.4.2 (cli) (built: Jun 20 2006 05:16:18)
Copyright (c) 1997-2006 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v1.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2004 Zend Technologies
Server version: Apache/1.3.34 (Unix)
Courier-IMAP

     My "problem". Yes it's in quotes. It's a little thing, but a big
deal to some clients.

     I have just built a new server for a few domains that were hosted
on a box running horde 3.0 and imp 4.0.2. When I log into the old
server my menulist shows the Inbox alone. I would then click the
little plus next to the inbox and my IMAP folders would "drop down" as
it were. With the new install the inbox along with all the IMAP
folders are listed right there. No expanding the folder tree. My
Courier version is the same, and the directory structure on the
filesystem has not changed.

     Would someone please be so kind as to tell me how I can get the
behaviour where I need to "expand" the Inbox in order to see the rest
of my folders? I've tried playing with the folders and namespace
variables some but the little I could find on similar issues didn't
point me anywhere else.

Thanks for your time,

Korth