[imp] Fwd: Re: a greasemonkey script to aid mailbox perusing

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Jun 22 21:54:41 PDT 2006

Please keep threads on the list.

----- Forwarded message from mcguire at telerama.com -----
     Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 00:45:18 -0400
     From: Rod McGuire <mcguire at telerama.com>
  Subject: Re: [imp] a greasemonkey script to aid mailbox perusing
       To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

> 2.2.7 is old enough that you can probably upgrade it yourself by
> finding a security hole in it.
>
> Current version is 4.1.x. And it already highlights checked columns for you.

I'd like to tell my ISP to upgrade but what is a good set of reasons I can
hammer them with.

By "it already highlights checked columns" do you really mean "rows"?

And does 4.1.? show you if the mouse is inside a check box without having to
look at the check box?

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck