[imp] a greasemonkey script to aid mailbox perusing

Rod McGuire mcguire at telerama.com
Thu Jun 22 22:22:57 PDT 2006

> 2.2.7 is old enough that you can probably upgrade it yourself by
> finding a security hole in it.
>
> Current version is 4.1.x. And it already highlights checked columns for you.

I'd like my ISP to upgrade, but they need to be hammered with good reasons. What
are they?

By "already highlights checked columns" do you really mean "rows"? My script
highlights just the subject so you can see the old status in the rest of the
row.

And does 4.1.7 show you if the mouse is over a checkbox without you having to
look at the checkbox?

If I convince my ISP to upgrade, will I still need my script to save my twitchy
eyes?