[imp] IMP/Dovecot cant delete trash entries

Bill Graham grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com
Mon Jun 26 20:06:23 PDT 2006

Hi All

I have horde 3.2/imp4.2 Head Snapshot from last week.
Running on a Centos4 machine with dovecot-0.99.11-2.EL4.1

I switched this system from Horde.3.0.10/imp 4.0.4 codebase.
The problem is  we can no longer delete individual entries from trash -
I can "Empty Trash" and everything  works. If I select individual
members - it goes through it paces - but the items stay there.
I traced the IMAP stream and it is replying to the STORE  \DELETED
with mailbox is read only.
All other mailboxes work fine -
This problem did not occur before the upgrade.

any ideas

Thanks

Bill

--