[imp] Dimp Error

Aditya Rajgarhia adityar7 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 12:13:16 PDT 2006

Hi,

I had Horde + Imp running fine. I just installed the latest snapshot of
Dimp, and followed the instructions on the Horde website to install it. Now,
when I go to http://localhost/horde/dimp (or visit Dimp by logging in to
Horde first) I get these errors:

*Notice*: Use of undefined constant IMPTREE_NEXT_SHOWCLOSED - assumed
'IMPTREE_NEXT_SHOWCLOSED' in *
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/horde/dimp/templates/views/ListFolders.php* on
line *18*

*Fatal error*: Call to undefined method IMP_Tree::build() in *
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/horde/dimp/templates/views/ListFolders.php* on
line *36*

Note that there are "Compose" and "Get Mail" links above the error messages.
I can click on "Compose" to get the popup window, but clicking on "Get Mail"
gives the same errors as above. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Aditya