[imp] IMP showing text mails as attachments.

Ligesh dump at lxlabs.com
Thu Jun 29 06:37:14 PDT 2006

 Hi,

  My IMP is showing normal text mails as attachments. The mail is a simple text file, but IMP, rather than displaying it, just shows it as a attachment of type 'text/plain'.  The configuration option $mime_drivers is actually set to 'true'. So I was wondering this could be caused by some apache configuration, some charset setting perhaps. Is this a well known problem?

$mime_drivers['imp']['text']['inline'] = true;
$mime_drivers['imp']['text']['handles'] = array(
    'text/plain', 'message/delivery-status', 'text/rfc822-headers');