[imp] Invalid response code received from server

Florian Heffeter florian at heffeter.at
Thu Jul 6 00:30:46 PDT 2006

hi everybody!

i searched the web for a solution for my problem, but i didn't have much
luck. hope not top bother you too much with my question!

i am using horde imp on win 2003 64bit. everything was working fine, but
suddenly sending emails with imp to external mail adresses is not
possible anymore. this surprises me a lot, because i didn't change
anything in my config.

this is the error message i get:
>> Invalid response code received from server [on line 904 of
> > "C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\imp\compose.php"]

maybe someone of you has a clue about this. all other mail clients
(thunderbird, outlook) and webmail clients (squirrel) work out fine.

thanks in advance for any useful reply!

best regards,
florian