[imp] DIMP questions?

Joe Auty jauty at indiana.edu
Fri Jul 7 12:36:31 PDT 2006

On Jul 5, 2006, at 1:32 PM, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Joe Auty <jauty at indiana.edu>:
>
>> Which list is an appropriate list to ask DIMP questions?
>> Specifically,
>> what needs to be done for the Horde framework to  recognize DIMP in
>> order to generate its initial conf.php file?
>
> This list or the dev list is probably fine. And to answer your
> question, you need to create an entry for it in horde/config/
> registry.php.

Okay, I've created my entry in the registry:

$this->applications['dimp'] = array(
     'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../dimp',
     'webroot' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/dimp',
     'name' => _("Ajax Mail"),
     'status' => 'active',
     'provides' => 'mail',
);

I can create the initial pref file for DIMP in the Horde admin
(although there isn't much written to this file). When I login to
dimp via /horde/dimp the form output is sending output to the
redirect file located in the IMP path. Is this correct for now? Does
DIMP essentially piggyback on the IMP install?

Also, what authentication mechanisms does DIMP currently support?