[imp] Problem IMP&PHP

Milan Koudelka m.koudelka at perfect-system.cz
Mon Jul 10 06:01:33 PDT 2006

I try this test, it look like as the problem with pear, i will try
something with this.
https://mail.cmi.cz/test.php

Im afraid to upgrade, because Im not the man who installed it and in the
system are some improvements. I must test it on some test copy version.

Thank you very much for now.

S pozdravem

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Milan Koudelka Dis.
systemovy inzenyr
Perfect System, s.r.o.
Holubova 2517/4
150 00 Praha 5
tel.: +420 251 553 334, fax: +420 251 556 989
m.koudelka at perfect-system.cz
tel.: +420 724 004 653
www.perfect-system.cz
www.perfectnet.cz