[imp] imp auth just stopped working

Terry L. Inzauro tinzauro at ha-solutions.net
Mon Jul 10 10:45:01 PDT 2006

list,

i got (or at least had) a horde/imp/kronolith install working for a few weeks) then i changed some ip's around in my dmz and everything broke.  i'm
confident it is not an IP issue as all setting in the various horde/imp configs pointed at hostnames not IP's.

a little background:

i use IMAP for my user auth
i store the user prefs in mysql database
i use ldap for imap auth

i verified that i can login to my imap server (as i can see in the courier imap log).  my imap server uses openldap a backend.

	Jul 10 12:29:31 crystal imapd: LOGIN, user=user at domain ip=[::ffff:127.0.0.1], protocol=IMAP
	Jul 10 12:29:31 crystal imapd: LOGOUT, user=user at domain, ip=[::ffff:127.0.0.1], headers=0, body=0, time=0

i verified the user has all privs to the sql db

	crystal config # mysql -u toor -p -h chloe
	Enter password:
	Your MySQL connection id is 840 to server version: 4.1.14-log

	mysql> connect horde;

	Connection id:    841
	Current database: horde

it almost seems as imp is kicking me out as soon as i login(denoted my the imap log.  any ideas?

_Terry