[imp] mark as seen not working

lukemack luke at lukem.co.uk
Wed Jul 12 03:00:53 PDT 2006

Hi,

When logging into IMP using IMAP, if I select all messages and choose 'mark
as seen', the mails are not marked as seen and still appear in bold.

Can somebody let me know what might cause this? The underlying mail server
is mailenable pro 2. Is there a configuration setting I need to make in
mailenable or is this a horde/imp issue? Perhaps I need to set some
permissions somewhere or the horde database is not being updated correctly?

many thanks,

lukemack.