[imp] Send email notification download attachement

Marco Pirovano marco.pirovano at unibocconi.it
Thu Jul 13 04:53:19 PDT 2006

Hello,

I'm using IMP 4.1.2 and I've setup the options that IMP can send an email
notification afther the first person attempts to download the link
attachment.

But it does not work :-(

I receive the mail with the link attachement, where is write
"Attachements (Link will expire on August 1, 2006)", I can download the
attached file, but the sender does not receive any mail.

I've also applied a patch to attachment.php found in the list, but nothing
has changed.

Any suggestion ?

Thank you very much.
Ciao,
Marco

* Marco Pirovano
* Universita' Bocconi, Area Sistemi Informatici e Telematici
* Piazza Sraffa 11 - 20136 Milano
* Tel. +39 02 5836.3173  Fax. +39 02 5836.3160  VoIP. 02 5828.3173