[imp] Created folders don't show up in the left menu.

jacques-beaudoin@cspi.qc.ca jacques-beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca
Tue Jul 18 10:38:45 PDT 2006

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your reply.

Tried different refresh setting in horde and imp pref.php

But I get no refresh for the sidebar.

Do you know the exact parameter and in what file that will do that.

Could eaccelerator with horde be the problem....

Thanks

Jacques Beaudoin
Agent d'administration
Les services des technologies
de l'information et des communications
Commission scolaire de la Pointe de l'Île
Montréal, Québec, Canada

Courriel/Email: jacques-beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca

---- Message de horde at eltofts.homelinux.com ---------