[imp] Problem with Horde 3.1.2 and MySQL 5.0 sessions

Jeff Tucker jeff at jltnet.com
Wed Jul 19 07:23:47 PDT 2006

Graeme Wood wrote:

> I guess you will need to look at the horde_sessionhandler table and see
> that it is setup correctly and with the correct permissions. Try turning
> up debugging and look in your horde log for failed updates to
> horde_sessionhandler.

Thanks again, Graeme. As far as I can tell, it's set up correctly. The
new database was actually migrated intact from the old database. Also,
I've created a new table since it's only got three columns and tried
using that table. Neither one work.

I changed the debugging level to PEAR_LOG_DEBUG (or something like that)
and got more messages in the Horde log, but nothing at all about
sessions. Also, if I strategically place an exit statement in
horde/imp/redirect.php, I can break out of Horde before it redirects
back to the login page. At that moment, I can go manually inspect the
horde_sessionhandler table and see that a session was created with a ton
of information in it about all my prefs, my IMAP folders, etc.

Still baffled. I appreciate the help.

Jeff