[imp] setting imp as webroot

Kevin Konowalec kevin at ualberta.net
Wed Jul 19 15:04:55 PDT 2006

Okay... I now have the following in httpd.conf:

#  General setup for the virtual host
Alias /horde/ /var/www/htdocs/horde/
DocumentRoot /var/www/htdocs/horde/imp

and

'webroot' => '',

in registry.php.

After restarting the webserver everything looks good when hitting the
server root, but again when I try to log in it just leaves me back on
the login screen.  Same problem as before.