[imp] Problem with Fetchmail

commedo commedo at portal.ebdesk.com
Sun Jul 23 19:08:21 PDT 2006

Hi, I'm deploying Horde+IMP using qmail+vpopmail. I experienced that
fetchmail for external account is not working properly. I tried to debug the
IMP program (source code) and found that call of imap_append() function (in
function: IMP_Fetchmail::_addMessage(), file: horde/imp/lib/Fetchmail.php)
is always failed.
And I tried to create a simple code to ensure that the call of imap_append()
is failed as following:

<?
$stream = imap_open("{192.168.50.41/pop3:110}","comm at test.com", "hallo456");

$check = imap_check($stream);
print "Msg Count before append: ". $check->Nmsgs."\n";

imap_append($stream,"{192.168.50.41/pop3:110}"