[imp] Slowness

Otto Stolz Otto.Stolz at uni-konstanz.de
Fri Jul 28 03:43:36 PDT 2006

Hello Renata Gazzi,

you have written:
> Since I installed horde/imp I've been getting a extreme
> slowness [...] I can't
> even get the login page for less than 5 or more minutes.

I had a similar experience when Horde and Imp were in place,
and configured, and Ingo, Turba, and Kronolith were already
in place, but not yet configured: Login to Imp lasted more
than 4 minutes. After I had dropped the whole installation,
and started again with Horde and Imp only, that problem has
vanished.

So I suspect that your configuration is incomplete. Note
that you will have to do it partially via editing PHP sources,
and partially via the Horde menu (as administrator), as
described in the respective INSTALL documents.

Best wishes,
   Otto Stolz