[imp] Slowness and new issues

ragazzi@unitau.br ragazzi at unitau.br
Tue Aug 1 12:22:09 PDT 2006

Hello Jan!

What exactly I must fix at the imap server to show only the content of
Mail folder?
This is my servers.php file:

$servers['imap'] = array(
     'name' => 'IMAP Server',
     'server' => 'myserver.br',
     'hordeauth' => false,
     'protocol' => 'imap/ssl/novalidate-cert',
     'port' => 993,
     'folders' => 'Mail/',   ---> this line made no changes at IMP
     'maildomain' => 'unitau.br',
     'smtphost' => 'myserver.br',
     'smtpport' => 25,
     'realm' => '',
     'preferred' => '',
     'dotfiles' => false, ----> this line made no changes at IMP

I inserted the lines 'folders' and 'dotfiles' to my servers.conf, but
there are no changes.

Because of this issue, I think, the messages I've been sendind are
being stored at another folder called sent-mail too. It can be
confusing to the users... they will call me all the time asking for
the sent-mail messages.

>> Now I have others issues:
>> 1- I want to open only my Mail directory at the Open Folder icon.
>> It   is opening
>> all the content of my /home on the server. What can I do to change
>>   it and show
>> only the Mail directory content?
>
> Fix you imap server.
>
>> 2-My sent-mail is not saving the messages I've sending. Why is it happening?
>> Where I can configure that?
>
> Provide more details.
>
> Jan.

UNITAU - Universidade de Taubaté