[imp] wiki.horde.org inaccessible

Dhawal Doshy dhawal at netmagicsolutions.com
Thu Aug 3 04:56:59 PDT 2006

Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Dhawal Doshy <dhawal at netmagicsolutions.com>:
>
>> http://wiki.horde.org is not accessible from most ISPs in India..
>> though a traceroute works fine. I have a server in Saavis, from where i
>> can browse using 'elinks'.
>>
>> Can anyone shed light on this problem? i could post the traceroute
>> output if required.
>
> What does this have to do with IMP? Anyway, search the mailing lists for
> tcp window scaling.

Well, i meant to post it to the horde list but fingers were faster than
the brain.

On you suggestion, i did read
http://www.nabble.com/http:--cvs.horde.org--down-t1951317.html, what i
fail to understand is why is this required!! i have never had to tweak
the proc file system to *browse* a site and it *did* work till about a
month back without messing with the proc file system!

- dhawal