[imp] Folders, again!!!

ragazzi@unitau.br ragazzi at unitau.br
Fri Aug 4 06:26:20 PDT 2006

Hello, Hector thank you for your answer!

It does not work... unfortunately. I just did what you recommended and
nothing... Is it because of the new method that imp is using, isnt it?
No matter what I do at servers.php (like including the line 'folders'
=> 'Mail/',) it's still showing all files.

If I change my imap-uw to another one, like dovecot or courier-imap,
should this problem of showing the dotfiles and the others files
unnecessary go away?

Thanks, people!!
Renata