[imp] IMP IMAP Folders

Sbbe83 sbbe83 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 4 07:25:18 PDT 2006

Hi Everyone,
    I am having a bit of an issue getting IMAP folders created when using IMP. I am currently running Horde 3.2-cvs (CVS from 8-1-06) and IMP 4.2-cvs (CVS also from 8-1-06). Right now I only have the Inbox when I log into any account and I would like to have sent, trash, spam and a special HOME folders automatically added upon login. I have tried the default folder creation task found here: http://wiki.horde.org/ImpAutomaticDefaultFolderCreation but when I go to run the task it shows the prmpt to run the task but I click the button to run it and it just refreshes that same screen and seems to in a loop of some sort. I have php and horde debugging set to EALL & ENOTICE but nothing has showed in the log files for both php and horde.

    I am running PHP 5.1.4, Hmail Server 4.2.2 - build 199, Windows 2000 Advanced Server with IIS5.0, and Mysql 5.0.22. There is currently no way for me to auto create the folders in Hmail so I am left with the need to create the folders with the IMAP application (AKA IMP). I am still new to PHP and Horde so any help would be much appreciated.Thanks in advance.

Chris