[imp] Imp attachment issue

Nicola Murino n.murino at theorematica.it
Mon Aug 7 23:53:50 PDT 2006

Citando Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von Nicola Murino <n.murino at theorematica.it>:
>

>>> Set mime_drivers['imp']['alternative']['show'] in
>>> imp/config/mime_drivers.php to false.
>>
>> I already had this settings in mime_drivers.php, here is my complete file:
>
>> /* If you don't want to display the link to show alternative message parts,
>> * set the following to false. */
>> $mime_drivers['imp']['alternative']['show'] = false;
>
>> what wrong?
>
> Maybe this is no multipart/alternative message.
>
> Jan.

Try to send a message with an attachment using imp (I tested evolution
with same results) read the message with imp you will get the unnamed
link that allow you to download the message body,

I have the same results both with plain text messages with attachment
than with html messages with attachment,

my enviroment:

apache-2.0.58
php-5.1.4
horde-3.1.2
imp-4.1.2

In my opinion this isn't a so gret issue howewer some users are
confused :-( and compliant for this,

thanks
Nicola