[imp] Imp attachment issue

Nicola Murino n.murino at theorematica.it
Tue Aug 8 00:37:41 PDT 2006

Citando Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von Nicola Murino <n.murino at theorematica.it>:
>
>> Citando Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

>>> Maybe this is no multipart/alternative message.
>>>
>>> Jan.
>>
>> Try to send a message with an attachment using imp (I tested
>> evolution with same results) read the message with imp you will get
>>    the unnamed link that allow you to download the message body,
>>
>> I have the same results both with plain text messages with
>> attachment than with html messages with attachment,
>
> This is something different then. You can choose in your preferences
> whether you want message parts to be displayed as attachments below
> the message header.
>
> Jan.

> http://horde.org/consulting/

Do you refer to this:

$_prefs['attachment_display'] = array(
     'value' => 'list',
     'locked' => false,
     'shared' => false,
     'type' => 'enum',
     'enum' => array('list'   => _("Listing in the Header"),
                     'inline' => _("Display in Body of Message"),
                     'both'   => _("Both Header Listing and Body of Message")),
     'desc' => _("How do you want to display attachments?"));

if so I want the attachment in the header but I don't want the unnamed
below the header,

if there is another options to modify can you please point me to this?

thanks
Nicola