[imp] problem while forwarding a mail....

Anant Athavale asa at isac.gov.in
Sat Aug 19 07:46:24 PDT 2006

Dear List:

We are facing a unique problem while forwarding a mail (not for all
mails). Specifically the one below and similar others.

The message received has attachments like this:

Part(s):
2.0  	Best Photo from National Geographic Channel ....eml
	[message/rfc822]  	204.95 KB
2.1  	unnamed  	[text/plain]  	1.33 KB
2.2  	image001.jpg  	[image/jpeg]  	151 KB

When I click on Forward: I have the following screen contents for attachment:

unnamed  (multipart/mixed)   Size: 202.69 KB   [Preview]

Disposition:
Delete?

Total Attachments Size: 202.69 KB

But, when I send this mail to any user, the receiver receives the mail
but having an attachment of size 0. Even in sent-mail folder the
attachment has a size 0.

I was telling my users that, we will wait for a patch to be relased
for IMP.  Yesterday, it was announced that for IMP 4.1.3 is released.
I applied the patch.  Now also, same problem continues.

Please let me know, where could be the problem? It is urgent.

Could it be due to a eml file also in the attachement?

Regards,

Anant.