[imp] Spam Folder and Report

carlos maca macacohorde at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 13:41:13 PDT 2006

Hi, im having problems TWO problems

1º -when i try to create automatically the spam folder when someone reports
one, a message : TRYCREAT [Mailbox] DOES NOT EXIST; is showed. So i have to
create the folder Spam ( i configure with this name in
imp/config/prefs.php), Can Anyone help me, what i do to create the folder
automatically when i report the message as a spam!

2º - When the folder is created, how can i make to put the detected spam´s
automatically in the spam folder, and when it pass for my spamassasin, how
can i make it learn, ex. ( i report the fulano at xxx.com as a spam, how can i
make to all time i receive a mail from this user it reports automatically to
the spam folder!?)

Any help, will be very greatfull.

Sorry for my poor english, thnks for all.