[imp] (no subject)

Kevin Konowalec kevin at ualberta.net
Mon Aug 21 14:55:04 PDT 2006

Horde 3.1.2
Imp 4.1.2
PHP 4.4.1
apache 1.3.29

As an aside... is something wrong with the mailman server?  I'm no
longer getting any messages but haven't changed anything (I cut and
pasted Jan's response from the archives).  I even tried having the
server mail me my password as a test and it didn't send anything...

Zitat von Joe Auty <jauty at indiana.edu>:

 > We've also had similar reports... Not sure what might have changed
 > to  have caused this.
 >

 > On Aug 21, 2006, at 1:41 PM, Kevin Konowalec wrote:
 >
 >> What would cause the popup new mail notifications to suddenly stop
 >> working?  From user reports it's across the board - all browsers
 >> and OS's.  The default user prefs are set to produce a popup and
 >> notification sound on new mail but that's not happening anymore.
 >> It was working fine last week but isn't anymore.

Care to tell us *at least* the version you are using?

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/