[imp] Troubles with IMP quota driver !!!

Néstor Néstor
Sat Aug 26 18:02:27 PDT 2006

Hi all:

   I have troubles with IMP command quota driver running in a WhiteBox
Linux Enterprise Server 4 with dovecot 0.99.11 installed. The problem
it's related to the partition configuration.

   The mailboxs are located in a LVM partition identified as follow:

   /dev/mapper/VolGroup00-LogVol03

   When I use a quota command to show de user's quota I get the
following lines:

   Disk quotas for user usuario(uid 590):
      Filesystem  blocks   quota   limit   grace   files   quota
limit   grace
   /dev/mapper/VolGroup00-LogVol03
                      24    2144    3144               1       0       0

   As you can see the filesystem name is too long so when the command
driver issued the grep command only extract the filesystem name not
the quota status and the quota report show the menssage Unable to
retrieve quota.

   How can I get the next line of the quota info?

Thanks all