[imp] Dovecot and IMP

Christian Hernmarck news-NO.SPAM at lists.hernmarck.ch
Mon Aug 28 16:54:10 PDT 2006

Hello

Manilal K M schrieb am Freitag, 25. August 2006 13:16 im Beitrag
<2315046d0608250416y3a35229ascd35ccf440353210 at mail.gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>    I have recently upgraded from Courier-IMAP to dovecot.
> But now when I use IMP to view my mailbox, the folders are not
> shown.
> Only the  INBOX is shown. I am using dovecot-1.0-0_20 , Horde-3.2
> and IMP-4.2
> How can I get all the mail folders. Please help , this is something
> urgent. The imp/config/servers.php is as follows:
> $servers['imap'] = array(
>     'name' => 'foobar IMAP Server',
>     'server' => 'localhost',
>     'hordeauth' => 'full',
>     'protocol' => 'imap/ssl/novalidate-cert',
>     'port' => 993,
>     'maildomain' => 'foobar.com',
>     'smtphost' => 'localhost',
>     'smtpport' => 25,
>     'realm' => '',
>     'preferred' => '',
>     'dotfiles' => false
> );

I also use dovecot (0.99.14) and have no Problems (on SuSE 10.0) with
IMP 4.1.x - neither with mbox nor Maildir Mailbox format.
Do you see the other folders with an external IMAP-client?

$servers['lokal'] = array(
 'name' => 'dieser Mailserver',
 'server' => 'localhost',
 'hordeauth' => false,
 'protocol' => 'imap/ssl/novalidate-cert',
 'port' => 993,
 'maildomain' => 'mydomain.com',
 'smtphost' => 'localhost',
 'smtpport' => 25,