[imp] problem with pear channel-discover

Michael Ryerse michael.ryerse at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 16:45:12 PDT 2006

Hi, I am trying to install Horde/Imp and ran into a problem.
Everything seems to be going OK, I am following the steps outlined
here: http://wiki.horde.org/FC4InstallationNotes?referrer=HowTo and
when I get to the step where it says to run the command "pear
channel-discover pear.horde.org" I get the following results:

[root at ryerse framework]# pear channel-discover pear.horde.org
                      PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load
dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/modules/pgsql.so' - libpq.so.4: cannot
open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line
0
Command 'pear.horde.org' is not valid, try 'pear help'
[root at ryerse framework]#

I have not been able to find anyone else who has been getting this
error so I am hoping this mailing list can help.  The ultimate goal is
to install IMP on my server.

I am running:
Fedora Core 4
Apache/2.0.54 (Fedora)
PHP 5.0.4

I recently upgraded yum and some dependancies (python, rpm)